Maryland Employment Lawyer | Wrongful Termination Attorney
Federal, State and Municipal Employment Attorneys
Zipin, Amster & Greenberg has extensive experience handling discrimination claims that are based on race, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, and pregnancy. Our attorneys also handle claims made under the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Family Medical Leave Act, as well as wrongful termination claims.
A History Of Employment Law Success
Zipin, Amster & Greenberg has enjoyed great success while practicing in the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Area. We have maintained an office in Silver Spring since 1996. Over the past 15 years, we have successfully represented clients in numerous employment law cases including wage, overtime, breach of contract, and wrongful discharge cases.
Our Employment Law Practice Areas
Zipin, Amster & Greenberg provides exceptional representation in all types of employment law claims, including those involving:
- Wage and Overtime Violations
- Federal, State and Municipal Employment Law
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Non-Compete Agreements
- Discrimination based on Race, Gender, Age, Disability, Ethnicity and National Origin, Sexual Orientation, Pregnancy, or Religion
- Sexual Harassment
- Hostile Work Environment
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- The Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Wrongful Termination
- Equal Pay for Equal Work
- Whistleblower Litigation
- Breach of Employment Contracts
Please click on any of the above topics to see answers to frequently asked questions.
The firm litigates cases in state, federal and appellate courts, as well as representing clients before the EEOC and other state and local employment relations agencies.