Employment Attorneys | Wrongful Termination Lawyers
“Our highest priority is to provide each client with top-quality legal advice and representation.”
Put the experience of the attorneys at Zipin, Amster & Greenberg to work for you. We work hard for each of our clients, giving them the personal attention that they deserve and the service that produces great results like these:*
Confidential Employment Law Case Results
(names not disclosed because of confidentiality agreements)
- 8 former bankers who alleged that they were owed pay upon termination of employment recovered $200,000.
- Former employee of drug company received $250,000 in settlement of wrongful discharge claim.
- Client received $120,000 settlement in sexual harassment claim against a local federal contracting company.
- Former employee of a government contracts firm settled wrongful discharge and other claims against employer for $575,000.
- Doctor at local hospital received a $110,000 severance payment in settlement of wrongful discharge claim.
- Automobile sales manager at local automobile dealership settled claim for commissions owed for $125,000.
- Seven former employees of a high-tech company in Maryland settled their claims for unpaid wages for $400,000.
- Former automobile salesman who sued for commissions owed settled case for $75,000.
- Arbitration against insurance company on behalf of homeowners who suffered hurricane damage to their home resulted in an award of $233,000.
- Audiologist settled claim against private school for wrongful discharge for $100,000.
- Thompson v. Linda and A Inc. t/a The House, (D.D.C.)
- After Summary Judgment was entered in favor of 5 exotic dancers misclassified as independent contractors, judgement in their favor totaling $445,000 was granted on their minimum wage and overtime claims.
- Fulton v. City of Baltimore, (D. Md)
- Equal Pay Act Claim, recovered $55,000 for a client who was not paid as much as her comparable male colleague.
- Hook v. Prince George’s County, Maryland (D. Md)
- Settlement of $775,000 following grant of summary judgment in favor of client who sued PG County for disability discrimination.
- Altman and Procelli v. ATM Associates, Inc., (Circuit Court Montgomery County)
- Breach of Contract and Wage Payment Claim: jury verdict in excess of $1,000,000.
- Epps v. Prince George’s County, Maryland, (D. Md)
- Client claimed discrimination and retaliation, after he was reassigned following his filing of a charge of discrimination. Jury awarded $150,000 for emotional distress.
- Rawls v. Augustine Home Health Care, Inc, (D. Md)
- Lawsuit on behalf of 57 Certified Nurse Assistants resulted in recovery of $180,000.
- Falica v. Advance Tenant Services, (D.D.C.)
- Award of $470,000 on wage and overtime claims.
- Turner v. Human Genome Sciences, Inc., (D. Md)
- Summary judgment for defendant denied in overtime case, leading to favorable settlement.
- Waechter v. John J. Doyle Builder, Inc., (D. Md)
- Breach of Contract and Wage Claim: Judgment of $1,250,000.
- Conte v. Towson University, (Circuit Court for Baltimore County)
- $927,000 jury verdict on behalf of former director of research institute.
- Berry v. Berry & Gould, P.A., (Md. Court of Appeals)
- Breach of Partnership Agreement; successfully argued before Maryland Court of Appeals that lost “good will” not recoverable.
- Heron v. Strader, (Md. Court of Appeals)
- Malicious Prosecution; successfully argued before Maryland Court of Appeals that time for filing suit for malicious prosecution runs from date of acquittal.
- BFG, Inc. v. Rosenfeld, (Circuit Court of PG County)
- Fraud and Breach of Contract: jury verdict of $400,000 including punitive damages award.
- Trevino v. DH Kim Enterprises, Inc., (D. Md.)
- Judgment of $400,000 in wage and overtime case.
Contact our Maryland Employment Attorneys
If you think you have suffered an employment law or overtime pay violation, the employment attorneys at Zipin, Amster & Greenberg can help you determine the best course of action during an in-office consultation.
*Each case is different. Past results are no assurance of reaching a favorable result in any future case.